1. What information do we collect?
In order to post projects, to participate to projects or to participate to the forums, you must register yourself. If you choose to give personal information, you agree with the transfer and the storing of that information. We keep all data which are related to the transactions in PimTim, for legal reasons. We can collect and store the following personal information:
- e-mail address, contact information, and financial information
- transaction information with regard to your activities on PimTim, such as your projects or entries for a project
- Forum discussions, chats and correspondence which is sent to us
- Standard information from the use of the site, such as statistics concerning page-hits, traffic to the site and IP address.
2. How safe is the information that we have collected?
Your information is stored on our servers and PimTim does everything to avoid loss, abuse and modification of the information and to protect your privacy. Yet, it can occur that third parties obtain access illegally to communications or personal messages. For this reason we cannot promise that these communications will remain private. The transaction sessions on PimTim are protected by means of SSL, which encodes all data in a format to prevent theft. Our servers are stored in a safe and protected environment. Our files are accessibly only by persons who have signed a non-disclosure agreement.
3. How do we use your information?
We will never sell or distribute your personal data without your explicit authorisation. You will agree that we can use your personal information for:
- support when using PimTim
- collecting prices
- solving problems
- updates and promotions
Your nickname is shown in public on our site. Others can see your projects, entries, responses and rating.
4. How can you use information on PimTim?
When using PimTim you will get, at the end of transactions, insight in data of the other party. Pimtim asks you to respect the privacy of others. To help to protect other users, we only grant limited access to contact information of other users in order to facilitate transactions. You will not use other PimTim user addresses for spam.
5. How can you review and modify your personal information?
You can review and modify your personal information in MyPimTim. You are responsible for the correctness of your data.
6. To whom can PimTim distribute your data?
We will never sell personal data to third parties without your explicit authorisation. We can distribute personal data if this is legally necessary.